Please note that some of this contract only applies when YOU are a BUSINESS, trade or corporate CUSTOMER and some of this contract only applies when YOU are a CONSUMER CUSTOMER.
Please download a copy of these Terms & Conditions for your reference.
- We have 24hours to review an installation job ordered through the ‘Vehcile Tech Store’. Within in this time ,if we decide that the installation is not possible we can cancel the order and customer will receive a full refund.
- The supplier is Handsfree Group (referred to as Handsfree below).
- All trade prices quoted are strictly net and exclusive of TAX, which will be charged at the current rate.
- Goods will be invoiced at prices listed on the date of despatch. Handsfree reserves the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- No contract shall come into existence until either the customer’s order (however given) is accepted by the earliest of:
– Handsfree’s written acceptance; delivery of goods;
– and Handsfree invoice. Once a contract is deemed cheap soccer jerseys for sale to have come into existence it shall incorporate Handsfree’s Terms & Conditions of Sale. These conditions shall be incorporated in the contract to the exclusion of any terms or conditions stipulated or referred to by the customer unless expressly accepted in writing by Handsfree. Where Handsfree make regular supplies to the customer, continuing supplies are deemed to incorporate Handsfree’s Terms & Conditions of Sale, save where varied in writing.
- Unless credit facilities are agreed, all transactions are strictly Pro Forma.
- Handsfree’s standard credit terms for authorised account holders are nett 30 day accounts, which means that payment is due within 30 days of the date on the invoice. Handsfree reserves the right to charge interest on overdue outstanding balances at 5% over the base lending rate until date of payment.
- If payment is not received by the due date or if the credit limit is exceeded, the account will be placed on stop and no further goods will be supplied until the account is brought up to date.
- All accounts are payable to Handsfree Group.
- For US & Canadian deliveries, the minimum shipping paid order is $2000. Any order under this value will be subject to charges as detailed.
- Mainland US & Canada, any order value will be subject to charges as detailed.
- Providing orders are placed before 3pm, all reasonable efforts will be made to despatch goods the same day. If any goods are not in stock, customers will be advised and asked if they wish the goods to held on back order, or cancelled. The minimum order value is $20.00 net, any order under $20.00 will be subject to a $10 post and packaging surcharge. No back orders under $20.00 will be dispatched. Except subject to this surcharge, customers will be requested to increase back orders to over $20.00.
- All goods remain the property of Handsfree and title shall not pass to the customer until payment in full has been received by Handsfree, together with interest and all other sums due from the customer to Handsfree. Handsfree also reserves the right of entry to premises to recover goods, should payment not be made by the due date. The risk in the goods shall pass to the customer when goods are delivered.
- No goods, alleged to be faulty, will be placed or credited until they are returned to Handsfree and will be subject to Handsfree’s published returns procedure. Goods ordered in error and returned will be subject to a 50% handling charge.
- Claims for damages or shortages of goods should be made in writing within three days of receipt of the goods.
- Handsfree shall have no liability to the customer for any loss or damage of any nature arising from any breach of any express or implied warranty or condition of the contract or any negligence, breach of statutory or other duty on the part of Handsfree or in any other way out of or in connection with the performance or purported performance of or failure to perform the contract except:
– for death or personal injury resulting from Handsfree’s negligence;
– and as expressly stated in these conditions.
- Handsfree may terminate the supply of any goods if the customer defaults in any of its obligations under the contract or becomes insolvent, has an administrative receiver appointed of its business or is compulsorily or wholesale jerseys 2018 voluntarily wound up or a petition for an administration order is presented, or the customer proposes to enter a company voluntary arrangement, or Handsfree’s bona fide believes that any of those events may occur.
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Federal US Law. The State courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference, which may arise under these Terms & Conditions.