The all-in-one kit that makes you Pet Reg compliant
Petroleum Regulations (‘Pet Reg’) FCS 1362 is the required standard to which equipment is fitted to all fuel-carrying vehicles and vehicles entering fuel loading sites. The regulations require fitment of a communications cut-off switch, certified external antenna and the installation certification package.
Petroleum Regulation Installation Kit
The Pet Reg installation kit is required to isolate the communications equipment when the vehicle is either at the depot loading, or out on site delivering fuel.
The kit includes:
- Certificate of Compliance (x2)
- Resistors with cable
- Toggle switch
- On/Off plate
- Communication switch & mobile phone power labels
- Green ‘Pet Reg’ label (x2)
- 8.4mm red ring terminal (x2)
- 4.3mm red ring terminal (x2)
- 6.3mm blue female spade (x2)