Keeps your driver focused and reduces accidents
ORIGOSafe™ helps your company maintain safe and productive operations, reduce liability, and most importantly, save lives. This driver distraction system requires the device to be safely docked in order for the vehicle to start. It means that your driver keeps their hands on the wheel and is not distracted on the mobile – the number one cause of driving fatalities.
ORIGOSafe™ also comes with a module called ORIGOCommand™ – an iPad-based fleet management package with a central database for administrators to manage multiple fleets at multiple locations. It also restricts truck usage to an easily manageable list of authorised drivers.
Features and Benefits
- Increases driver safety: reduces accident risk, injury, or fatality
- Enhances driver performance
- Fleet management package scales across fleet of any size
- Potential reduction in insurance rates
- Verifiable compliance with laws that allow hands-free use
- Easy to administer, highly configurable, and very low maintenance
- Seamless integration into the vehicle
- Allows use of all existing Bluetooth and hands-free capabilities
- Reduced costs from driver injuries, fewer vehicles and goods damaged, less downtime
- Charges phone while in the docking station
How the ORIGOSafe™ works
- Administrator authorises all phones, and configures all safety settings through use of the ORIGO™ keypad
- Driver must place their phone in the ORIGOSafe™ docking station to start the vehicle normally
- The driver can then engage hands-free technology, and make verbal commands
- If the phone is removed from the docking station at any time during a trip, ORIGOSafe™ will sound an alarm until the phone is replaced. The next time the driver tries to start the vehicle, they must contact the administrator in order for the phone to be reauthorised. These settings are completely configurable by the administrator.
- If the phone is lost or stolen, a ‘One Time Use’ code can be obtained from the administrator to start the vehicle.
- If the vehicle is taken in to be serviced, or left with a valet, simply provide the guest driver with the PIN you have created, and he or she will be able to operate the vehicle normally.
- All of the details and configurations of the ORIGOSafe™ unit are easily controlled by the administrator/vehicle owner. You can set all time limits, add and change the number of users and phones, customise and administer codes, and tailor all other information to your needs and the needs of your driver(s).
The ORIGOSafe™ Commercial version is accompanied by the ORIGOCommand™ fleet management package. This iPad application allows fleet/risk managers to monitor driver behavior, easily add and remove authorised users, and much more.
Product Code: SAF-ORIGOSAFE